Learn. Grow. Gather.
A virtual space:
Where intensive is just how we are.
Since I know someone will ask, this gorgeous header image is the House of Scientists, in Lviv, Ukraine. Photograph by Alya Rudi. Isn’t it stunning?
Salons: quarterly virtual gatherings where intensives meet intensives, often with guest speakers to get the conversation started. Be excited! Watch people’s eyes shine when you tell them all about it. Be direct. Be engaged. Be connected. Be you.
Learning and Inquiry: get more! Resources and conversations with brand new thinking about intensives and things we might find interesting. Quick courses, favorite places, people, and resources.
Get to know each other
So often, clients of the institute find themselves wanting a place where intensive is normal; where direct communication, enthusiastic deep dives, complex, interconnected thinking, big emotions (including joy!), and clear boundaries are just how we do. The Institute is specifically a place for intensive leaders to meet, interconnect, and engage in that way, without the pressure of a continuous forum or chat space. Instead: discrete events, educational opportunities, and a directory at the heart of it all, so we can find each other in our own way.
Directories: internal, for members to find each other.
External, for members’ businesses (Leadership Level only).
meet, find, support, enjoy, socialize, and work with other intensives
Rev. Leela Sinha is an accidental connector, the founder of the Intensives Institute, and the creator of the SIEF intensives/expansives framework. Let the intensive rumpus start!
Longer, more in-depth explorations, new intensive concepts, and more
Featuring interesting posts, podcasts, ideas, and people
Resources & Directories
People, places, books, and the intensives ourselves–including an internal directory and, for Leadership Level, an external business directory
Quarterly (Leadership level) or annual (Basic level) gatherings live online where we can meet, talk, connect, and explore together
Basic LevelIndividual contributors; stay connected, dive deeper, and support the Institute
- opt-in internal member directory
- annual salons to meet-and-greet Institute members
- private podcast access for episodes that go deeper
- access to The Gallery, a Great Hall feature that includes event listings as well as interesting things to get you thinking, curated from all over the web
- access to the Module 1 introductory class (no longer available for individual sale)
Leadership Levelbusiness owners, managers, community leaders: ideas in action, education, and networking
- everything included in the Basic membership, PLUS
- Quarterly salons for meeting other Institute members, and Q&A and conversations with special guests
- A listing in our public-facing Intensives Business Directory; if you own a business, list it here. People looking to hire intensives can come to the directory to find you!
- Access to the Module 1-3 introductory sequence (no longer available for individual sale)